- It has galvanized the agricultural community, farmers and ranchers are coming together to stand proud and united Opposed to Hawaii County Bill 113. At last count 80% of Food and agricultural producers are signing on to Oppose Bill 113.
- It’s a terrible Bill, confusing and poorly written…Seriously you would think the Ford and Willie Show knowing the world is watching would step it up and write a rock solid Bill. Instead Council member Wille submitted a Bill written on quicksand, or should we say introduced it. eitehr way she gets credit for this contamination,
- It’s unfunded. Meaning “Us” the taxpayers get to pay, if it becomes law. What shall we give up to implement this unfunded bad bill? Education, a bus route? Parks and recreation Budget for our keiki?
- It will add burden to existing County departments who are already understaffed; meaning other programs may suffer.
- The Bill stomps all over Federal Law which makes it a prime legal target for a pre-emptive challenge.
The best part is Bill 113 will cost the County of Hawaii between $500,000 to $1 million dollars to even try to implement… I’m sure your all ready to sign onto this because a VERY Vocal minority feels we should create their version of utopia in Hawaii… The paid activists are poisoning paradise with their fear! #Vote No on Bill 113